Wondering where to sign in to make some new trading tricks or to begin the amazing journey of Forex activity? We have a fantastic suggestion for you – DF Markets broker. It is cool and reliable. And to make you get more confident about it, read our detailed DF Markets!
About DF Markets Company and Its History
The history of DF Markets brokerage firm began back in 2011year. The trading platform was registered in the official list of global licensed Forex market by its owner Delta Financial Market LTD, which is, on the other side, based in England and Wales. After the acquisition of the official licences and permission to operate on the market, DF Markets platform received strong regulation by the UK-based regulation agency FSA. The company is also a member of FSCS, which is a sign of double regulation. Meanwhile, EU additionally provided some extra regulation measures and this makes DF Markets a really cool and reliable place for trading for all traders – advanced and beginners.
More About Customer Support Services at DF Markets Broker
To ensure the faultless and smooth trading experience to its international audience, DF Markets website provides great customer support services at a highest level. The customer support representatives are available for your questions and special requirements almost during the entire day and at multiple languages. You can always contact the support team of DF Markets broker via email or several phone numbers for instant respond. Do not hesitate to use the online contact from on DF Markets website, as well as the newly integrated live chat for your inquiries.
Trading Account Types at DF Markets
DF Markets broker offers you not a single, but several account types you can take benefits of. See the full list of them and consider what can suits your needs at most:
- Standard account: The minimum deposit is $750 and maximum deposit is $2499. Leverage is set at $300 Minimum trade size is set at 0.1 lots.
- Premium: It is suitable for the traders, who can afford to deposit above $2,500, but below $5,000. The minimum trade size is 1 standard lot. Leverage is also set at 300:1.
- The Pro Account: Here, you have the minimum deposit of $5,000, with a minimum lot size of 0.1 lots. Leverage is set at 200:1. This is an ECN account which attracts commissions. The exact commission payable is only revealed to active traders by their account officers.
Features and Trading Instruments at DF Markets Broker
DF Markets Forex broker offers a variety of trading instruments – including up to 20 different currency pairs, stocks and commodities. The maximum leverage on the website is 200:1 and options like scalping, hedging and auto trading are allowed by the broker. There are no hidden fees on this platform, but have in mind that for every deposit you make, you will be charged with a fee of 2%. Speaking of which, the deposit and withdrawal payment methods by DF Markets broker are debit and credit card and bank wire transfer. Currently, no e-wallet payment systems are added to the list of payment methods at DF Markets website. Though, beginners in trading can try the Forex education centre and the advanced ones to check out the economic calendar, as well as the Daily Technical analysis based on the webpage.
What are The Trading Platforms at DF Markets?
DF Markets broker offers its audience the following trading platforms. Choose the best one according to your needs and special preferences:
- DFT Trader – software that should be downloaded and installed on your desktop device
- DF WebTrader – specially tailored web-based platform that requires no installation, but appears as an extension on your browser
- DFMobile – for tablets and smartphone, in case you want to trade at any time and any place you want.
See the Available Bonus Types at DF Markets!
DF Markets Forex broker has several bonus types you should definitely take benefits of. See them now and always read the terms and conditions on the website for each of the special promotions:
- Refer a friend – Refer a friend of yours on DF Markets website and receive a cash bonus of £50. Note that each next referred friend will get you the same amount of money as a reward.
- Demo account – There is a demo account on the website and it allows you to check the system and see if it is really trustworthy without making any initial deposits and without trading with your real money. Attention – in most time during the year DF Markets offers bonuses in special demo account contests.
See the Available Bonus Types at DF Markets!
- Cool platforms – including mobile
- Superb triple regulation
We hope that this review was useful for you. But this broker is not verified with us so we recommend to trade with verified with us brokers, like those next.