Forex market today has a lot to offer and many opportunities to intrigue you with. But when it comes to a giant abundance of different options to trade, we just cannot pass by the fact that Forex brokers today are numerous. And you do have to try at least most of them. This will enrich your experience and eventually you will get the idea what the main characteristics of different brokers are. Note that we speak about the different brokers according to their residences. Thus, we think off the Australian brokers immediately, because they are really interesting and attractive. Before finding the best Forex Forex broker Australia, though, learn some key information about Australian Forex brokers in general.
Specifications about Australian Brokers
You can find dozens of Australian Brokers on the web – including an available app for mobile trading experience, too. Finding the most suitable one usually depends on the preferences and tastes each trader has. However, understanding the specific nature of the Australian Forex brokers means to understand what different they offer. Well, in general, looking at most of the Australian Forex brokers review articles, we can tell you for sure that you will find great bonus systems, cool platforms – either the global popular ones, or the local alternatives – as well as amazing sets for beginners with tutorials and hints for faster and simpler success on the foreign currency exchange market. The very big difference, on the other side, is that Australian Brokers have their own system of regulation. In general, the Forex brokers Australia have the same goals, when it comes to regulation – security, transparency, loyal competition and practices – while the regulator bodies, on the other side, are in charge for almost the same things. But let`s discuss the regulation in Australian Forex brokers in details now.
Top 3 Australian forex Brokers
$50 No Deposit Bonus30% up to $20 000 Deposit BonusGet Bonus!
FX*CFD*OptionsBonuses Up To 400%Up TO $100 000 BonusClaim Bonus!
$25 No Deposit Verify Bonus$6000 Deposit BonusGet Bonus!
What is The Regulation in Australian Forex Brokers?
First of all, bear in mind that the financial market regulation in Australia is quite extensive and very strict. Although many of the fraud doubt cases here eventually never get charged with fines, the supervision is on a very high level. There are two regulator bodies, who are in charge to prevent any violations or issues that happen on Forex brokers Australia. Here they are:
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission – Known by its abbreviation ASIC, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission is the main regulator body for financial services, markets and platforms in Australia. This is the body to which any potential Australian Forex brokers must turn to in order to get an official license for its activity. The ASIC is able to take licenses away, too. Moreover – the responsibility of the commission reaches to the market integrity and consumer protection, too. Thus, any violation with personal data of a customer in a Forex Australian Broker can be trialed here. Last, but not least, know that foreign exchange transactions are free from regulation. The Reserve Bank of Australia has delegated its control to authorised money market dealers and foreign exchange dealers.
- Australian Prudential Regulator Authority – Known as APRA, too, the Australian Prudential Regulator Authority has several rights to influence on license procedures, as well as in the supervision of the Authorised Deposit-taking Institutions (ADIs). Many disputes by ordinary customers of Australian Forex brokers have been settled to this authority.
- Australian Competition Consumer Commission – It is curious to know that unlike most countries in the world, this commission, which presents in most government structures, can take cases that are closely connected to Forex trading, as well. The Australian Competition Consumer Commission can have a trial of an anti-competitive behavior of an Australian Forex broker, too.
How to Find the Best Forex Broker Australia?
Regulated well, attractive with their bonus systems and quite unusual in comparison to ordinary UK or USA-based platforms, for instance, the Forex brokers Australia are really worth it to be tested. But you should better go for more and discover the best Florex broker Australia. If you do not know how to do so, read our specially tailored tips.
- Ask a specialist – When we say for you to do so, we mean get recommended by a friend or relative, who is more advanced or experienced in trading at all. He or she will be definitely able to give you some interesting pieces of advice, when it comes to finding the best Forex broker Australia.
- Read Australian Forex brokers review – There are many of them on the web. To be more specific there are even more Australian Forex brokers review articles than the brokers based in Australia. Once you read and learn the main specifics of particular broker, you can decide for your own – is it good or is it bad for you!
- Browse the web – Make your own research and discover the different Australian Forex brokers. Eventually, you will definitely find the best one. Simply, use your search engine of the browser you like and input the keywords or just browse our website more or use the above brokers that we recommended for you.
We wish you great luck with the Australian Forex brokers! Share your impressions by them by all means!
Other forex brokers countries and topics:
ECN forex brokers
UK forex brokers
Swiss Forex Brokers
Forex Brokers Canada
Forex Brokers in South Africa